WETTY SURF BOOTS "BAREFOOT BLACK"
Our BLACK surf bootie is the ideal bootie for those looking for warmth and performance. No more thick soles with which you can't feel your board!
The BAREFOOT range: the most technically advanced surf booties for board sports (surf, sup, kite, funboard, wake.)
- Barefoot sensation thanks to their unique natural LATEX sole, which clings to the board and offers a unique sensation - Ultra WARM: the Japanese Limestone neoprene keeps the extremities warm, is very resistant and comfortable.
- Removes with one hand - Easy to turn over for quick drying and no odor
TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE : Take your usual size
Secure payment with Société Générale
Colissimo or DHL delivery
Return within 30 days & seams guaranteed 6 months
Technical characteristics of the BAREFOOT surf shoes
- Composition : 90% Neoprene 10% jersey.
- Neoprene 5MM or 3MM POLAR ultra warm
- LIMESTONE neoprene with a limestone base, warmer, more flexible and ECO-friendly.
- Ultra thin sole made of SPECIFIC LATEX.
- Shaped and sealed latex seams.
When to wear these neoprene booties?
The WETTY BOOT ORIGINAL is the neoprene bootie for those who are looking for warmth above all. With the 5MM version of these surf booties, which is the warmest, you can face the coldest waters. The fleece keeps your body warm even in cold water.
Performance is assured with the ultra thin LATEX sole.
We use the best technologies to obtain the best ratio between warmth and flexibility. These ultra high end winter surf booties are made with the best high-tech materials like Japanese LIMESTONE neoprene and the use of NATURAL LATEX which makes the seams stronger and more waterproof.
The LIMESTONE neoprene makes for an ultra soft, ultra light and ultra warm liner. The high level of air bubbles in LIMESTONE neoprene creates a thermal bridge that optimizes heat but allows for ultra fast drying. We use an ultra soft jersey that limits chafing.
Thanks to the WETTY socks, our riders surf in winter longer while keeping their feet free.
This neoprene sock is considered by demanding riders as the best kite sock to fit in footstraps.
This surf shoe is the most advanced in terms of feeling on the board. Professionel surfers like William Aliotti or Cornelius Accoh use them everyday.